Monday, September 12, 2005

It's almost like the less interesting we get, the more I want to post. You'd hope it was the other way around, but if you think about it, when people's lives are really full and exciting do they sit there and update their blog?!?! Blogs are for all the people with no lives, right? The weirdest thing about being a blogger (I've come to terms with my new identity) is the imaginary audience syndrome. I have in mind cyber-space and a vague audience including Sir Oakley sunglasses, several of you who have told us you check this, and people I preemptively sent this blog address (whatever it's called) to --> thinking I would just update my address but now I 'm accounting for every step I take on it. But re-discovering how fun it is to "hear" myself, I am going to continue the regular posts and take any consquences from blog voyeurs in stride. Speaking of, maybe you all should start blogs so there is a little give and take in this blog relationship we have. So far Mr. Oakley and Pyramid Schemer are the only ones who have shared.

Anyway, here are the notable moments of our day:
-Jer and I were enjoying our free coffee shop this morning (OVC for orchard valley coffee - time to give credit where credit is due) when this lady walks in, stands behind Jer for 2 minutes staring at his computer (Jer being so used to *interesting* people around him only noticed the last 30 seconds), and walks back out.
-We returned to OVC for our evening email time (i.e. our social life) only to discover it closes an hour earlier on Mondays. 15 minutes wouldn't due for us, so we our now sitting on a bench outside where the free internet is still available, though the place closed an hour ago. And to think we've been buying coffee to use their internet when we could have arrived on the bench after closing time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home