Thursday, September 08, 2005

Well it turns out some of you actually DO read this blog. Who knew? ...even some of you who are trying to sell me Oakley glasses or involve me in pyramid schemes - I imagine the latter 2 groups are barely able to remain on the edge of their seats awaiting to hear what family heirlooms we've unwrapped and my latest route to the free coffee shop. So, this one is for you guys. We changed our number, but since Oakley glasses are enough to read about on email and not necessarily a phone topic, I'll leave those for you exclusive blog readers to inquire about.

We went to the OC last weekend to get mom's couch and a few other goods. So we logged another 8093480938 miles for the last 4 weeks. For one averaged sized couch I got the biggest truck imaginable. I don't know what I was thinking - or for that matter THAT I was thinking. Jer asked "what's that noise?" as we were driving and I gulped as I had to acknowledge (on the most expensive gas weekend in history) that it was the truck echoing. We made it back and we're fine never getting in a vehicle again. We even got the furniture in the apartment - thanks to a neighbor who took pity on me struggling to help Jer carrying the world's heaviest dressers.

Anyway, as I struggle to come up with a font that is actually visible with this background, I'll pass on a friend's blogspot that is quite entertaining and highly recommended for people who are spitefully sitting in a cubicle and searching for every last excuse to be too busy for work: http://www.ikeepitreal.com/blog/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home