Thursday, September 01, 2005

We are starting to settle in our new home! We survived the drive (there are stories to be told but Jer got dibs on those). Campbell is a great town - as our moving buddy Rod said "you guys seems to discover these quaint little towns." We can walk to just about every store I've ever heard of. There's even a local pet psychologist within a mile of us. Thanks to the sedatives the cats did well on the move, but in case they got hooked on them it's nice to know there is someone local who can provide them with some therapy.
We are going to my mom's this weekend to swipe her couch, table, and anything else that suits us. I keep saying "we're going to California this weekend" but Jer informs me that we are, indeed, already in California. I've begun the paperwork and such for my new jobs.
Yesterday's one activity was getting fingerprints - it was supposed to take 5 minutes but I got the new girl and it took 2 hours. Good thing we have nothing to do but arrange our linen closet. I'll post pictures as soon as we have them, but for now just close your eyes and picture lots of boxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home